Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 288-B HF drivers and 515 LF drivers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bmatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a bunch of old equipment that I need to find a home for. I became disabled several years ago and have not been able to restore these drivers. It all needs work, but certainly isn't trash.

    What I have is four original 515 baskets that need reconing and three 288-B horn drivers (2 that need diaphragms). Although they seem to still have a lot of field strength, my understanding is that the motors need to be re-magnetized. The multi-cell horns are heavy (as are the baskets and horn drivers) so shipping isn't a great plan. Finally there are two Voice of the Theatre cabinets with another single 515 in each.


    I am certainly not looking for a lot of money, I just want them to be restored and used, rather than destroyed and in the landfill. I am in the Minneapolis area.


    Anybody interested? What can I do with them? I am working on the photos now should have them in a day or 2.

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member cholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello, very interested in the 515 baskets, my dad restores/recones for me. Please call me to discuss if they are still available, thanks, curt ([email protected]) 310-206-4952

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.